The CWI master projects below are currently open for applications. If you want more information about the scope of the projects, please click on the link and the pdf will open.
Current Master Projects
On this page you will find CWI's current master projects.
Share this page
- Ingestion of Semi-Structured Data in DuckDB
- Vectorizing Worst-Case-Optimal Join Algorithms
- DuckDB on mobile phones// A Whitebox File Format on Parquet// Whitebox Compression using Deep Learning// DuckDB Graph Library// Automatic functional dependency detection and schema normalization// Progressive query processing in DuckDB
- multiple projects at Databricks and MotherDuck
Networks & Optimization:
- Budget-feasible Mechanism Design with Predictions
- Indexing extra-large data for long patterns using small space
- Profitable product set discovery
- Inefficiency of Corruption in Single-item Auctions
- Computing real solutions to polynomial equations
- Geodesic Optimization and the Paulsen Problem in Frame Theory