Access to and use of the CWI World Wide Web services (pages linked to from the CWI home page at http://www.cwi.nl) are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Personal Web pages of CWI staff do not in any way constitute official CWI content. The views and opinions expressed in individual's Web pages are strictly those of the page authors. Comments on the contents of those pages should be directed to the page authors.
- All parties storing materials on the CWI Web represent and warrant to CWI that the installation, copying, distribution, and use of such materials in connection with the CWI Web will not violate any other party's proprietary rights and that these materials do not contain any libelous or defamatory statements.
- CWI is not responsible for any errors in the materials provided on the Web. The CWI Web and all materials maintained on the Web are provided "as is" with no warranties of any kind.
- CWI does not guarantee that the system will function error-free or uninterrupted.
- CWI shall not be liable for any damages of any kind, including consequential or incidental damages, arising from the submission, installation, maintenance, transmission, copying, modification, distribution or use of any materials.