|Fullname||Prof.dr. K.R. Apt|
|Department(s)||Networks and Optimization, CWI Management|
Krzysztof Apt published four books and more than fifty journal articles, incomputer science, mathematical logic and, more recently, economics.His former research dealt with semantics, verification and design ofprogramming languages, logic and constraint programming, deductivedatabases and non-monotonic reasoning. His current research isconcerned with game theory and multi-agent systems.Apt is the founder of the ACM Transactions on Computational Logic,member of Academia Europea and member of the council of theEuropean Association for Theoretical Computer Science (EATCS).
- K.R. Apt, E.R. Olderog, F.S. de Boer, Verification of Sequential and Concurrent Programs, Springer, 1-502, 2009
- K.R. Apt, M. Wallace, Constraint Logic Programming Using ECLiPSe, Cambridge University Press, 1-329, 2007
- K.R. Apt, The many faces of rationalizability, 1-39, 2007
- K.R. Apt, Principles of Constraint Programming, Cambridge University Press, 1-407, 2003
- K.R. Apt, The role of commutativity in constraint propagation, A.C.M., 1002-1036, 2000