We are happy to invite you to the third annual TCSA) Day.
The programme consists of five talks by researchers from CWI, UvA, and VU. There is no need to register.
* 9:30-10:15 Krzysztof Apt (CWI, UvA): Strategic games: social optima and Nash equilibria
* 10:15-10:45 coffee/tea break
* 10:45-11:30 Ela Krepska (VU): BioCheck: Proving termination for biological systems
* 11:30-12:15 Alban Ponse (UvA): Short-Circuit Logic
* 12:15-13:15 lunch (not organized)
* 13:15-14:00 Jurgen Vinju (CWI, UvA): On the Theory of Controlled Experiments in Software Engineering
* 14:00-14:45 Alexandru Baltag (UvA): Learning by Iterated Belief Revision
Since the program ends at 14:45, there is plenty of time for people who also want to attend Yde Venema's inaugural lecture, 16:00 at the Aula of the UvA.
With kind regards, the organizers:
Alban Ponse (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Femke van Raamsdonk (email@example.com)
Leen Torenvliet (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ronald de Wolf (email@example.com)