|INTRANET||PORTAL||SCIENCE||COMMUNITY|| ABOUT CWI |
Below is a draft of what the CWI homepage (www.cwi.nl) will eventually look like.
The Communications department (along with the C&I Steering Committee) believe that our external web presence should be based around the audiences they are supposed to serve.
On the "Science", "Community" and "About CWI" pages you will find more information about each one of these sites; namely the goals, the users, the audiences and the (proposed types of) content. You will also find screen shots and have the ability to provide any comments.
The OBJECTIVES (of both the Portal and 3 sites) are to:
- Increase traffic to broader areas of the website
- Widen audience base
- Encourage more peer to peer information sharing
- Increase the visibility of projects and highlight the successes
- Have a more multi-channel focus
- Provide content that is far more visual and interactive
- Enable key information to be no more than 3 clicks away and easily searchable
- Assure that the sites are fulfill accessibility guidelines (W3C compliant)