|Spring meetings home || Programme and location ||Travel information ||Hotel accomodation||Registration and contact|
This event has been successfully held - these pages will be archived for historical reasons.
- CWI is very pleased to invite you to the ERCIM Spring 2010 Meetings on Thursday May 20th and Friday May 21st, 2010 in Amsterdam. During these days there will be the Board of Directors meeting, the Editorial Board meeting and a workshop hosted by the ERCIM Working Group on Data and Information Spaces.
- The meetings will be held at CWI, in the meeting facilities of the recently completed extension of our buiding. Consult the Programme and location page for more information.
- Please register for this event at your earliest convenience but no later than April 2nd, 2010 to facilitate the organization of this event. Please complete the registration form at the Registration and contact page.
- Please reserve your stay at one of the meeting hotels available before March 16th, 2010. There are some huge events in Amsterdam and we got guaranteed block bookings until that date. Consult the Hotel accommodation page and follow the instructions given for booking.
- We are looking forward to welcoming you at CWI!