|Spring meetings home || Programme and location ||Travel information ||Hotel accomodation||Registration and contact|
- We have an arrangement with an intermediate party, Hotelpartner.nl, that manages the booking process and procurement for us. The deeplink to that site is: https://secure.hotelpartner.nl/....
- This site shows the location of CWI and the two meeting hotels (Mercure aan de Amstel, Novotel Amsterdam City) and offers secure booking for your stay.
- In the week of these ERCIM meetings, Amsterdam is hosting some huge congresses and conferences as well, which made it impossible to arrange a bigger block booking at one hotel to facilitate all people staying at the same location. Our regular hotel nearby was already sold out, so we moved a bit to the south of Amsterdam (near the RAI congress facilities and NS train station RAI, that has a direct connection to airport Schiphol).
- Besides that, hotels are normally not cheap in Amsterdam, but that week prices are getting crazy. We did our utmost to claim blocks of rooms at acceptable prices to avoid scattering participants over a lot of hotels and unfair price demands. Currently prices for our blocks are ±150€ including breakfast, excluding 5% city tax.
- Please book your stay before March 16th, 2010. At that date our block bookings expire.
- In case you want to stay at another hotel or you are booking you stay after the expiry date of the block booking, you will have to find and book a room yourself. Probably rooms will be available in the city, maybe even still some in the hotels we offer.
- In case you are staying elsewhere than the Mercure Amstel or Novotel City, unfortunately you can't use our transportation arrangements. We are planning to have only buses between the above mentioned hotels, CWI and the restaurant.