If you are interested in doing a traineeship/Master project at CWI, please contact the persons below for the possibilities, according to your specialization.
- Network&Optimization: Monique Laurent
- Stochastics: Bert Zwart
- Cryptology: Ronald Cramer
- Algorithms and Complexity: Harry Buhrman
- Software Analysis and Transformation: Jurgen Vinju
- Formal Methods: Frank de Boer
- Intelligent systems: Eric Pauwels
- Distributed and Interactive Systems: Pablo César Garcia
- Scientific Computing: Daan Crommelin
- Multiscale Dynamics: Ute Ebert
- Life Sciences: Gunnar Klau - multiple options
- Database architectures: Stefan Manegold
- Information access: Jacco van Ossenbruggen
- Computational imaging: Joost Batenburg
Do you want to know more about the working atmosphere at CWI or the ambitions and faces of the people working here? Watch these introduction movies.