|Spring meetings home || Programme and location ||Travel information ||Hotel accomodation||Registration and contact|
- You can find some information about Amsterdam in this guide (maintained by one of CWI's staff members).
- In case you arrive at Schiphol airport you can come by train to CWI (Schiphol->Amsterdam CS->Amsterdam Science Park) and walk the last bit (5 minutes). One way tickets cost 4,10 euro (2nd class) or 7,00 euro (1st class).
- You can check transportation times and connections at OV9292.nl, our national planner for public transport. Use as 'From': Trainstation Schiphol, use as 'To': Science Park 123, Amsterdam. There are also other ways to use public transport to CWI (e.g. train to Amstel station and bus 40) - plan and use those at your own convenience.
- You can also ask for a taxi from Schiphol to CWI. Expect a fee of approximately 35 euro.
- In case you arrive by train at Amsterdam CS you can travel by train to CWI (Amsterdam CS->Amsterdam Science Park) and walk the last bit (5 minutes). One way tickets cost 2,20 euro (2nd class) or 3,70 euro (1st class).
- In case you come by car, let us know. We will arrange a temporary parking permit at our campus. Driving directions to get to CWI: look at this page.