Project name: ToKeN2000
Research group: Semantic Media Interfaces (INS2)
Coordinator of this project: Jacco van Ossenbruggen
The Token2000 project is a multi--disciplinary research project focussing on the fundamental problems of interaction between humans and information systems. The fields involved are cognition and computer science. Key questions in the project are :
- Knowledge discovery. How can the information and knowledge found be processed and enriched ?
- Knowledge accessability. How should the accessability of informaiton and knowledge be adapted for a user in order to get the best possible knowledge transfer to that user
The target of the first phase of the project is to realise a prototype system for making the multimedia information of the Rijksmuseum database accessible. This will result in a document generator that will create multi-media presentations based on the preferences of an individual user.
Key publications of ToKeN2000
See the INS2 publications overview.
Reports of ToKeN2000
List of reports of ToKeN2000
Cooperation partners of ToKeN2000
- Technische Universiteit Eindhoven
- Universiteit Maastricht
- Technische Universiteit Delft
- Universiteit Leiden
- NICI, Katholieke Universiteit Nijmegen
- Rijksmuseum Amsterdam
The Token2000 project page.